Skool Master: A Helpful School Mobile App in True Sense

Just a week back, I got a call from my son's school. It was his class teacher over the line. She was telling me about his academic performance, which was going down and down in a sloppy way. I was so very shocked – not only because my son was performing poorly, but he had also started lying to me. Anyway, she basically phoned me to know the reason for not sending him to the school for the last two days.

Oh my gosh… I never expected this one! Now, I was really pissed off. I was in a complete shock for a minute or two.


 
I had a word with my son in the evening and scolded him like hell. To be honest, I really bit his head off. It was like a complete disappointment for me. Terrible experience!

I went to his school on the very next day. And luckily, this problem was sorted out. Well.. well.. thanks to Skool Master! This is a school management software introduced by the school faculty. The best part is it comes with a school mobile app. Bingo! Now, I can really track the academic records of my son with just a few taps on the mobile.

While it's just a week since I've been using this school mobile app, I'm fully satisfied. I can now track his daily attendance and test results. Moreover, this app lets me pay his school fee online. I can even track his school bus route to figure out where he is actually. The school faculty also told me that I can be notified about the school events, holidays, exam results, and other similar activities in no time.


To be very honest, this app couldn't be better. After all, it lets the parents keep an eye on their wards even when they're in the school.

Comments

  1. Good article , thanks for sharing
    school management software with an app reduces workload of school's upto many times

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Avail Amazing Benefits of School Administration Software!

School management System

School Management Software - An effective Management Tool